Trip at a Glance
Prague, Czech Republic
Price€1199 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guided Group tours usually start on the scheduled day at 9 a.m. Self-Guided tours and non-schedule tours start at the clients' request on any day from the beginning of April to the end of October.
Pick up at hotel or airport in Prague and transfer to Horni Morava (225 km = 135 miles by minibus or car), checking in at the hotel, adaptation of bicycles to match to bikers' body dimensions, practical training in safe cycling (guided group tours only), dinner at town.
Pick up from any Prague hotel or from Prague Airport on the first day of the tour Accommodation in selected standard class hotels and pensions Buffet breakfast on all days Detailed town maps Detailed cycling maps (per room) Programme and English route book (per room) Bicycle repair kit (per room) Transportation of participants, their luggage and bicycles from Prague to the starting point of the bike route and from the end of the route to Prague (according to the programme of the tour) Transportation of luggage between hotels 24 hour hotline assistance service GPS set with recorded routes, batteries, battery charger (on request)
- Near Dolni Morava you have the opportunity to visit two well-preserved bunkers. These bunkers were part of the defence system of Czechoslovakia against attack from Hitler's Nazi Germany.
- View several UNESCO World Heritage monuments, buildings, and a city!
- In Napajedla we will see one of the best horse-breeding farms which rears English thoroughbred horses.
- See fortress buildings, built during the war between Austria and Prussia who were vying for supremacy in Central Europe during the 18th century.
- Visit the Valtice chateau and then cycle through the Lednice-Valtice complex.