Trip at a Glance
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$3300 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
June 3rd, June 24th, July 15th, August 5th @ 6 pm
Denali National Park shuttle buses, Maclaren Lodge/Remote camp, Hikes in Denali NP, Wrangell/St. Elias NP, Seward and Valdez; Kenai Fjords National Park cruise, Two-night stay at Adventure Camp
Not included in Trip Price: Flight to and from Anchorage; Airport Transfer; ESTA-Fee/Visa Fee for USA; Snacks and Drinks; Optional activities; Tips
- Denali National Park - Whether it is flora or fauna you came to see, this is the place to fulfill your hopes of seeing large and small wild animals.
- Maclaren Glacier Camp & Lodge: From Denali, we drive the lightly traveled Denali Highway, this dirt road was the first to access Denali National Park
- Wrangell / St. Elias National Park - Here we’ll visit the largest national park in the United States and camp at the "End-of-the-road” campground.
- Seward - Located on the east side of the Kenai Peninsula and Resurrection Bay, Seward is known as the "Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park."
- Across The Bay Tent & Breakfast - Take a boat ride from Homer, landing on this lovely and relatively untouched beach of the peninsula.