Trip at a Glance
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$3200 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
6/11, 7/2, 7/23, 8/13 @ 6 pm
Denali National Park shuttle buses; Maclaren Lodge/Glacier camp, Hikes in Denali NP, Wrangell/St. Elias NP, Seward and Valdez; Kenai Fjords National Park cruise, Two-night stay at Adventure Camp
Not included in Trip Price: Flight to and from Anchorage; Airport Transfer; ESTA-Fee/Visa Fee for USA; Snacks and Drinks; Optional activities; Tips
- Denali National Park - Whether it is flora or fauna you came to see, this is the place to fulfill your hopes of seeing large and small wild animals living as they have for ages.
- Maclaren Glacier Camp & Lodge - From Denali, we drive the lightly traveled Denali Highway. First opened in 1957, this dirt road was the first to access Denali National Park (then known as Mt. McKinley National Park.)
- Wrangell / St. Elias National Park - Here we’ll visit the largest national park in the United States and camp at the "End-of-the-road” campground.
- Seward - Located on the east side of the Kenai Peninsula and Resurrection Bay, Seward is known as the "Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park."
- Across The Bay Tent & Breakfast - Take a boat ride from Homer to Seldovia, landing on this lovely and relatively untouched beach of the peninsula. Camping is done in canvas tents with beds and all the amenities you'll need.