Trip at a Glance
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Airport Transfer Tour, Sightseeing
Price$165 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
24 Hours a day, 365 days a year.
Perth Airport(T1,T2,T3,T4) or City Hotels.
Transfer to or from Perth Airport(T1,T2,T3,T4). All fees and charges. Tips are at the passengers discretion.
A surcharge applies to transfers between 2300 and 0600 and for public holidays.
- Be greeted by a professionally trained and attired chauffeur with an Ipad/sign with your name on it - prior to luggage collection at the Perth Domestic Airport(T2,T3,T4) and upon entrance to main hall at Perth International Airport(T1).
- Luggage Trailer and Baby seats. The 7 passenger vehicle will come equipped with a luggage trailer. If you advise prior to transfer that baby seats are required, the vehicle will arrive with seats already fitted(Taxi's are not required to provide baby seats).
- Avoid the long taxi line and make a smooth entry to Perth. The taxi industry in Perth can not meet the demands of the burgeoning Perth population in a timely manner - for small groups it is even worse.
- Be assisted with your luggage. After greeting you, your chauffeur will assist you with your luggage to and from the vehicle.
- As a long time Perth resident your chauffeur will be able to assist you with travel advise, point out key locations along the route and advise you of transport options in Perth which will enable you to traverse the city with ease and maximize your time in Perth.