Trip at a Glance
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Region, Greece
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
Price€110 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 8:00 a.m
Bus tour, certified guide, a bottle of mineral water.
The degree of difficulty for this excursion: none. Please wear comfortable shoes, bring your hat and do not forget your camera. The tour can be modified based on demand (minimum 5 people) to have more time for a visit to Olympus. Climbing of Mount Olympus can be organized.
- Visit the tomb of Philip II in Aegae - king of Macedon and father to Alexander the Great.
- Explore the sacrad site of the ancient Macedonians – Dion – where Alexander the Great went to ask the help of Gods before leaving for the expedition to Asia.
- See the Temple of Isis and the villa of Dionysus with the mosaic of amazing art.
- Tour the Archaeological Museum, where you will find among the numerous exhibits, a unique musical instrument finding - Hydraulis.
- Enjoy a walk in the canyon of Enippeas and see where Aphrodite once took a bath.