This Explorer SmartPass enables you to choose up to 5 attractions of your choice out of the 16 attractions on offer. See World Heritage Monuments such as The Taj Mahal, The Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri or explore hidden gems like Akbar’s Mausoleum, Baby Taj and Colonial Churches. In addition, go for a host of fun activities such as Nature Walks, Food Walks and Bazaar Tours. The SmartPass includes the cost of entry tickets, the fee of a licensed professional guide, private taxi for transport, convenience kit and all food consumed on Food Walks. That’s not all! Your SmartPass comes with complimentary Craft Tours and pre-loaded super discounts at the top fine dining options of Agra. Once purchased, the SmartPass is valid for 300 days so that you enjoy maximum flexibility in your sightseeing plans.
Duration: 10 Hours
• First In Line Tickets To Any Monument
• Bus ride to the Fort at Fatehpur Sikri
• Shared Guide for All Walks & Tours
• Entry Tickets to Taj View Nature Park
• TDH Menu for the Street Food & Breakfast Walk
• Tea & Snacks included in Bazaars of Agra Walk
• Beverages during Break
• Complimentary Golf cart pick and drop
• Pick Up, Drop and sightseeing In Private Taxi
• All vehicle parking fees, tolls and taxes
• Complimentary Craft Tours
• Convenience Kit
• Complimentary Tour Memento
• Food and Drinks unless specified
• Parking Charges
• Tips & Gratuities
• Videography Charges If Applicable
Know Before You Go:
• Not suitable for pets
• Infant seats unavailable
• Limited wheelchair access
• Not recommended for people with walking restrictions
• Check your phone for SMS/Email/WhatsApp from www.thesmartourist.com containing your trip and guide details
• Please follow guide instructions
• Kindly desist from engaging with hawkers, vendors, touts and other people during the tour. Direct them to your Tour Guide.
• Photography is prohibited inside the main mausoleum.
• Visitors are requested not to make noise inside the mausoleum.
• Avoid touching & scratching the walls & surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care.
• The Sunrise section of this tour is unavailable on Fridays and Sunrise Sightseeing is done from adjoining nature park
• Bazaar Walk has alternate circuit on Tuesdays
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For Any Information or Help – +919720991156. Call Between 9:30 AM – 19:30 PM IST.
What to Bring:
• Please ensure that you are carrying a mobile phone with the same contact number as given during the time of reservation.
• Please carry any valid ID that has Name, Age & Nationality.
• Drone camera is strictly prohibited inside and around the Taj Mahal.
• Eating and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the Taj Mahal. Arms, ammunition, matchbox, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Toffees/Gum), headphones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera) and Plastic/Polythene items. Tripods are also prohibited.
• Mobile phones are to be kept switched off or on silent mode.
• Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument; this may increase your security check time.
Your adventure awaits!