In-depth acquaintance with natural and alternative forms of tourism of Agios Nikolaos.
Agios Nikolaos, Crete is where the experience will take place.
Aggeliki Altsiadi is your hostess for the eco tour whole experience.
Aggeliki is a professional with a long high-level career in the tourism and hospitality sectors. She features extensive studies in business administration, marketing and tourism entrepreneurship. She has also studied natural health sciences, including disciplines like aromatherapy, holistic medicine, aesthetics, natural healing and more. She is totally committed to incorporating the naturally and healthy elements into her life and to conveying this experience to her guests.
- Place of origin: Athens
- Lives in: Agios Nikolaos, Crete
- Speaks: English
- Loves: travelling, sea-sports, exploring the nature, meeting foreign people, exchanging knowledge and experiences, history, herbs and aromas
- Has travelled to: USA, England, France, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Cyprus, Indonesia and all over Greece
- Personal traits: hospitable, with an organisation flair and a positive attitude, loves socializing
Here’s how we’ll spend the day and what we’ll do together.
1. Walkabouts in unknown sites
The guests will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the local land and history in great detail, visit enchanting and mythical mountain and coastal places and villages that remain off-the-beaten-track and acquire rare knowledge and experiences about the Cretan natural surroundings.
2. Taste local cuisine
The visitors will get to know the intricacies of the mediterranean and Cretan cuisine, discover a multitude of local dishes and recipes as cooked by the locals themselves, taste local delis in traditional Cretan towns and villages and learn first-hand the customs and way of life of the local people.
3. Alternative and natural tourism
Guests will visit areas, local businesses and workshops that specialize in alternative, healthy and eco-friendly ways of living. They will learn about natural herbs, greens and the famous Cretan olive oil, regarding the areas where they grow and their practical uses in day-to-day life. They will also attend mini-seminars on botano-therapy and aromatherapy and experience a therapeutic alternative massage.
Group size is 10 persons maximum.