Trip at a Glance
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Adventure, Canyoneering, Rappelling
Price$395 USD per person
2 Days, 16-20 Hours of training
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April 4-5, 2016
All training, instructors, group gear, hand-outs (if any) and use of any personal technical gear you don't already have. Students also receive a 10% discount on gear in our online store!
- Advanced Knots & Hitches, Rope Management, Rope Deployment & Basics of Mechanical Advantage
- Transient Anchors, Retrievable/Releasable Anchors, Artificial Anchors Installation & Inspection
- Advanced Rope Work for Multi-Pitch Rappels, Simul Rappels, Re-Belays, Deviations, Guided Rappels
- Ascending Methods, Pothole Escape Techniques, Group Dynamics & Leadership
- Course graduates are invited to regular canyoneering activities by joining our Meetup Group, and enjoy a 10% discount on gear at our online store!