L2-Advanced Canyoneering AZ
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Adventure, Canyoneering, Rappelling
$395 USD per person
2 Days, 16-20 Hours of training
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April 4-5, 2016
All training, instructors, group gear, hand-outs (if any) and use of any personal technical gear you don't already have. Students also receive a 10% discount on gear in our online store!
- Advanced Knots & Hitches, Rope Management, Rope Deployment & Basics of Mechanical Advantage
- Transient Anchors, Retrievable/Releasable Anchors, Artificial Anchors Installation & Inspection
- Advanced Rope Work for Multi-Pitch Rappels, Simul Rappels, Re-Belays, Deviations, Guided Rappels
- Ascending Methods, Pothole Escape Techniques, Group Dynamics & Leadership
- Course graduates are invited to regular canyoneering activities by joining our Meetup Group, and enjoy a 10% discount on gear at our online store!
Advanced Canyoneering Course (L2)
This course is designed to provide students with the tools needed to jump to the next level of technical skill and become competent and safe canyoneers in ALL classes of canyons and touches on techniques and skills for the Canyon Leader Course (L3) and the Canyon Rescue Course (L4). The practical experience that you gain during this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to tackle advanced canyon obstacles and many unexpected situations. This extremely popular curriculum has set a new standard by which all other courses and curriculums may be judged. This course was designed primarily to meet the needs of recreational canyoneers, but also forms the training foundation for those planning to seek certification as Professional Canyon Guide.
Start planning your next experience today.
We are primarily an Adventure Sports Training Centre and Outdoor School. We offer a variety of canyoneering courses. It combines hiking, wading, swimming, jumping, sliding, boulder-hopping, scrambling, rock-climbing, pack rafting and rappelling, often over waterfalls.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.