Trip at a Glance
Abetone, Tuscany, Italy
$99 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
07:45 am - Friday and Sunday (from December 20th to March 13th)
Florence SMN trainstation in front of the pharmacy
• Free pickup upon request • Travel by GT coach or minivan • Expert multilingual tour leader • Skipass ticket • Equipment rental: skis and boots or sleds • Lunch
• 15 minutes prior departure • EN & ES language: €99; CH & JA language: €110, min 4 pax • Child 3-12: half price; Infant 0-2: free of charge • Ski pants and glove rental:€ 20 • Ski lesson: €35/h
- Spend a day in the mountains, not far from Florence.
- Downhill enthusiasts enjoy 50 km of runs serviced by 22 lifts.
- Cross country enthusiasts enjoy more than 15 km of trails.
- Hiking, snowshoeing or nordic walking itineraries available on forest trails.
- Mountain lodges for relaxing lunches or breaks.
Come join us for a wonderful day, perfect for all ages, on the slopes of Abetone, a small town and ski resort situated just over an hour outside of Florence. Abetone is the most well-known ski destination in Tuscany, thanks to its Snow Park, 22 lifts and 50 kilometres of slopes, some of which were put into use by the famous Italian skier Zeno Colò. The site is also home to 15 kilometres of forest trails which run through Apennine National Park, perfect for cross country skiing, hiking, snowshoeing or snowmobiling. After a morning on the slopes, cozy, characteristic lodges serve typical lunches of polenta and game meats while you relax in their fireside warmth.
For nature lovers, our tour leader will be there to lead you on a hike through the beautiful mountain trails. Get comfortable and watch as everything is taken care of for you by our expert multilingual tour leader. We’ve organized round-trip transportation on our GT coach and a ski pass which allows for the use of the ski lifts and various outdoor equipment such as skis, ski boots and sleds. It’s also possible to book an instructor for individual or group ski lessons at an additional cost.
A day in Abetone is a not-to-be-missed winter experience right at your fingertips.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.