Trip at a Glance
Anago Osho Tourism Adventures
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
A day trip or 2 nights
From Lagos to Abeokuta
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any place to Abeokuta
Entrance fees, Tour guide fees, Miscelenous. Price ranges from $70
Ask your guide before taking pictures in some places.
- A visit to Olumo Rock and the National Museum Abeokuta which is a cultural museum
- Abeokuta Bike Tours and A visit to the Adire Textile Market Abeokuta.
- Visit to the Palace of the Alake of Egbaland / Visit to the Palace of the Olowu Of Owu kingdom. This trip is historically and culturally colourful.
- Agbo'le Olori Totoro Abeokuta Tours: Agbole Olori, The warrior family cared for the homeless and hungry during the Owu war of 1821-1828.
- Visit Oriyanrin Owudotun village: Where the Owu's used as their war camp during the Egba Dahomey wars. It stands beside the Ogun River