Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing
Price$5200 USD per person
8 days/ 7 nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
May 21, May 28, June 5 2016
Pick-up & transfer to and from Avignon TGV station. Accommodations at a high-end boutique hotel. Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Cooking classes, winery tours, tastings. Entrance fees. Tips and taxes.
Trips are suitable for couples, friends, families and singles. We love solo travelers, no single supplement.Trips are limited to a maximum of 6 guests. 30% non-refundable deposit due upon booking.
- Shop with a local chef at a colorful market. Using the freshest local ingredients, prepare a multi-course lunch in a hands-on cooking class.
- Marvel at the Palace of the Popes in Avignon. Take in lavender fields. Explore Roman ruins and the medieval town in Vaison-la-Romaine.
- Wander and shop in the hill towns of Gordes, Rousillon and Les Baux. Visit the workshops of artisanal food producers.
- Learn about the wines of the Rhone Valley and taste the "terroir" of Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas and Beaumes de Venise on a private wine tour.
- Experience the authentic Provence and avoid the crowds. Meet locals, dine with a chef in her private home.