2-Day Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve Tour
Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
R5900 ZAR per person
2 days/1 night
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transport (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees, tolls.
- Drive through the picturesque Zululand to St. Lucia. Look forward to a 2 hour estuary cruise!
- Visit the Emdoneni Wildcat Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Centre, where you can see cheetahs, wildcats, serval and caracal cats!
- We will take you to the Dumazulu Cultural Park, where you can enjoy a 2 hour beer tasting and Zulu dancing!
This two day outdoor adventure takes you on an estuary cruise as well as through game reserves! Experience the amazing outdoors of South Africa as you are able to see wildlife and nature up close!
We will travel northwards, through the picturesque Zululand to St. Lucia, where you will enjoy a 2 hour estuary cruise. Afterwards, we will travel to the Hluhluwe game reserve to view abundant game. Enjoy a sunset game drive for 3 hours in an open viewing vehicle. Spend the night at a hilltop camp or mpila camp dbb.
Starting early in the morning, we go on a game drive. We will return for breakfast and then checkout. We will continue with our drive through the park. We later exit the park at the memorial gate and visit Ilala weavers in the rural town of Hluhluwe. You will choose one of the following activities before we drive back to Durban:
1. Emdoneni Wildcat Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Centre (see cheetahs, wildcat, serval and caracal cats).
2. Dumazulu Cultural Park, a 2 hour Zulu experience. Look forward to beer tasting and Zulu dancing.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.