8 Days Gorillas Chimps Lake Kivu and Cultural Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Loyal Tours & Safaris
Adventure, Gorilla Trekking
$5000 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday from 6h30
Volcanoes National Park
Park fees, gorilla permit, chimpanzee permit, accommodation on full-board regime, professional driver guide, airport transfers, transport by 4*4 safari car, drinking water, kayaking, canopy fees
Canopy walk .Experience the only canopy walk in East Africa. This bridge adjourned between the huge trees one on the feel 60m above the forest floor.
- Based on your arrival time you will visit Kandt House Museum. Richard Kandt was the first colonial governor of Rwanda until the early 1900s
- The second day you are taken to Iby’Iwacu Cultural Village to get an insight into the authentic Rwandan cultural practices
- Unrivaled Gorilla trekking! drive the short journey to park headquarters where tea will be given before starting the adventure into the forest
- Diana Fossey Tomb Hiking, an American primatologist and anthropologist who committed her life to the conservation of the Mountain Gorilla
- Chimpanzee trekking, Lake Kivu kayaking and Birding
Our 8 Days Rwanda Gorillas trekking, Chimpanzee tracking, Lake Kivu kayaking and Cultural Tour takes you to track primates in Rwanda, to visit lake Kivu and to experience Rwanda Culture. On arrival at Kigali international airport, you are received by our driver guide who takes you to the booked hotel of your choice to check-in. This marks the start of the 8 Days Rwanda Gorillas Chimps Lake Kivu and Cultural Tour. He also briefs you on the tour highlights. Based on your arrival time you will do some Kigali city tours and visit the Kandt House Museum. Richard Kandt was the first colonial governor of Rwanda, on behalf of Germany, until the early 1900s. At present, the Kandt House Museum in Kigali comprises three main parts. The first part presents Rwandan life in all its aspects – social, economic, and political – before the colonial period.
Your adventure awaits!
Loyal Tours & Safaris
Loyal Tours & Safaris is a Tour and Safari Operations Company offering prepackaged excursions, adventure, city and country, cultural, historical, and walking tours. We offer memorable adventures to those wanting to explore the hottest and most unique travel destinations in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania and Uganda. By traveling with us you will get the opportunity of being part of trips organized by professional guides and enjoying the memories, cuisines and companionship that these safaris will offer at the most affordable rates. We make sure we do everything possible to make your tour or safari a memory that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.