7 Hour Private Yacht Charter
Trip at a Glance
Antigua - Barbuda
Boat Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
$850 USD per trip
approx 10 nautical miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 08:30
Falmouth Harbor, Antigua
Water, Rum punch, Taxis, lunch and all tuition
- The crew will let you do as much or as little as you want. If you'd like, try sailing the yacht yourself.
- Indulge on an amazing lunch and rum punch!
- We will accommodate your own, personal itinerary as much as possible.
- Have the yacht to yourself. Relax knowing there is no one around to bump into.
- Getting to know the interesting crew. They have some amazing stories - just ask them!
A taxi ride will bring you through the heart of Antigua to the bustling Falmouth Harbor where you will see Superyachts of the rich and famous, as well as local life in Antigua. Board your yacht and cruise the warm blue waters of Antigua on your own private 40ft Sailing yacht. Upon arrival, you will be given a short but thorough safety briefing by the friendly crew. The sails are then hoisted, as you sail along Antigua’s stunning coastline, while on this 7 hour private yacht charter.
As far as possible, the itinerary is yours and you are invited to relax and enjoy a tour by water of the yachting center of the Caribbean. The crew will ensure that you do as much or as little as you want. Enjoy scenic swim stops and white palm fringed beaches. Savor the taste of the Caribbean with home cooked mouth-watering lunches such as slow cooked chicken, macaroni cheese pie and barbecued sweet corn. With rum punch, water and hands-on sailing all included, this tour is unmissable. We get to sail past the Superyachts lining the docks and sail around Nelsons Harbor and learn all about its history ! This is a trip you will not forget.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.