Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$935 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
08:30 Every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir ;Airport transfer from Izmir Airport Domestic flight from Antalya to Istanbul; Airport transfer to Antalya Airport; 2 nights hotel in Istanbul; 2 nights hotel in Kusadasi; 1 night hotel in Pamukkale ;1 night hotel in Antalya ;6 open buffet breakfasts; Guided Istanbul City Tour; Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise; Guided Ephesus tour; Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting; Guided Pamukkale tour ;Guided Antalya Old City Tour; All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary; Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach; Professional English-speaking tour guides
Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Bazaar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
- Visit to St. Sophia: this ancient basilica is one of the greatest architectural marvels of all time. Ancient Hippodrome: the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
- Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour.
- A fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary.
- Visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs.
- A visit to Old city Kaleici, Clock Tower and Alexander the Great gate.