Trip at a Glance
Inside Africa Budget Safaris
Masai Mara Reserve, Kenya
4WD Tour, Adventure
Price$910 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day at 8:00 am
Nairobi city center
Transport, park entrance fee, three meals a day, all camping equipment.
- The Masai Mara reserve is Kenya's most popular game park in Kenya. Masai Mara hosts an amazing concentration of wildlife. You are guaranteed to see the Big 5. Lions are abound throughout the park, as are leopards, cheetah, hyenas, giraffes, impalas, wildebeests, topis, baboons, warthogs, buffaloes, zebras, elephants and of course hippos and crocodiles in the Mara River.
- Lake Nakuru National Park. Other than boasting a bird population numerous species, especially flamingos that carpet the lake in Nakuru, the park has its fair share of wildlife that include the endangered black rhino.
- Lake Naivasha is where you will enjoy a boat ride that will take you to Crescent Island for a walking safari.
- Amboseli National Park is situated at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli is famous for its vast herds of elephants and views of Kilimanjaro.
- This tour is the tour which will make your safari dreams come true in Kenya, East Africa.