Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Nature Exploration Safaris
Nature, Wildlife Safari
From: $1760 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Full board accommodation on safari. Accommodation in double room. Park entrance fees English speaking driver. Game drives as detailed in the itinerary. Transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4
- Day 1: Nairobi - Amboseli Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or airport? and drive to Amboseli national park which is famous for its scenery.
- Day 2: Full Day Amboseli Early morning game drive returns back to camp for breakfast. After breakfast Full day spends in the park with packed lunch.
- Day 3: Amboseli - Lake Nakuru. Early breakfast at your lodge, after breakfast, Leave Amboseli for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch.
- Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Masai mara Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leaves Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch.
- Day 5: Masai Mara Early morning game drive game drive return back to lodge for breakfast after breakfast Full day spend in the park
Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most well-known nature reserves. This wide extent of savannah and swampland includes the generally dry Lake Amboseli, and quite a bit of it is inside sight of Tanzania’s forceful snow-topped Kilimanjaro. Supplementing this sensational scene are powerful crowds of elephants, the recreation center’s greatest draw. Head to Observation Hill for the absolute most noteworthy perspectives; early morning and late evening are best to spot these magnificent creatures.Daylight drives are awed inside Amboseli National Park, day visits can be masterminded inside adjacent private conservancies by our tour company, Go Kenya Safaris. With a significant number of Africa’s creatures being daytime, a day diversion drive can be an incredible approach to see some rarer creatures in real life. For those searching for somewhat additional sentiment or somewhat more peace and calm, a bramble supper or breakfast can be orchestrated by a number of the cabins. Set far from the camp, these personal dinners are an incredible approach to appreciating the regular peace of the wild.
Your adventure awaits!
Nature Exploration Safaris
Nature Exploration Safaris is a Kenyan Tour Operator registered in Kenya by the Registrar of Companies as a Limited Company; and operates under Tour Operator license issued annually by the Kenya Ministry of Tourism. We are focused on developing inbound and outbound luxury tourism from the rest of the world into Kenya and Dubai. Our area of expertise is found in arranging wildlife safaris, romantic honeymoons, great family getaways, in fact, and luxury travel experiences. The countries that we operate are Kenya and Tanzania, Rwanda, Zanzibar and Dubai.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.