Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Adventure, Car Tour, Outdoor, Sightseeing
PriceR2400 ZAR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transport (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees, tolls.
- In a 4WD vehicle, be led by private guides along the narrow road which crosses the South African – Lesotho border, 1968 m above sea level.
- Travel to Lesotho, a high-altitude, landlocked kingdom, encircled by South Africa, rich in culture.
- Start your tour 1566 m above sea level, at the Sani Pass hotel.
- Enjoy lunch at the pub at the highest altitude in Africa, sitting 2873 m above sea level.
- Take in the amazing drive along a 33 km gravel road that straddles the cliffs of the Drakensberg escarpment!