Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Shopping Tour, Sightseeing
Price$342 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Welcome to Turkey Istanbul Airport. Meet with TravelShop Turkey staff and transfer to your hotel.
Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport; 3 nights hotel in Istanbul; 3 open buffet breakfasts; Guided Istanbul City Tour; Guided Istanbul Bosphorus cruise and shopping tour; All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary; Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach; Professional English-speaking tour guides; Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport
Hagia Sophia closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays.
- SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- RUMELI FORTRESS Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul was completed in only four months to control and protect the infamous Bosphorus passage. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world.
- BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia.
- CAMLICA HILL the highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosporus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional Turkish Ottoman style.
- Enjoy the experience of shopping whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen, with Murti's Tour's local escort full of knowledge about how to haggle the streets of Istanbul.