Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Ghost or Vampire Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$25 USD per person
approx. 1 mile
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
5 & 8 PM nightly
400 Royal St.
Well presented stories. Go inside a haunted building where your guide will tell you the story connected.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Bring umbrellas &/or raingear (we roll unless inclement weather) Drink plenty of water!!! Stop along the way for restroom & refreshment (not included in price).
- *The Pharmacy Museum is where many deaths took place due to experimentation for a cure for yellow fever.
- *Muriel's Restaurant was the home of a gambling gentleman. Learn why he still haunts this beautiful restaurant. You will long to dine with him at "his" table after hearing his story!
- *Voodoo Authentica is one of the most authentic Voodoo shops in the French Quarter. Here, we dispell any fears & predisposed notions of the sacred religion of Voodoo!
- *Esoterica is our witchcraft shop. You will learn about the first witch to practice openly in the City of New Orleans.
- *LaLaurie Mansion is where mind-boggling acts of torture were performed on servants of the Dr. & Mrs. Delphine LaLaurie! *St. Germaine House is where you will begin to wonder, yourself if vampires still exist in the City of New Orleans! We think they do!