Trip at a Glance
Whareama Coastal Walk
Masterton, North Island, New Zealand
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing
PriceNZ$450 NZD per person
Day 1 (5 - 7 hours) Day 2 (4 hours) Day 3 (3 - 4 hours)
Day 1 (13 or 17kms) Day 2 (14kms) Day 3 (10kms)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday from 1 October to 30 April
Ica Station Homestead, Whareama
Accommodation; 2 - Course Evening Meal; Breakfast, Lunch and afternoon 'Tea' on all days
Arrive between 4 - 6pm on your arrival day and start walking the next morning.
- You walk with only a day sack, we carry your bags and 'grog' to the next cottage and even put it in the fridge to chill for your arrival!
- It doesn't matter if you are a couple, in a group, or a lone 'tramper', we can cater for you!
- You will be walking on farm tracks, laneways or following fencelines over the Wairarapa countryside
- Accommodated overnight in comfortable rustic cottages, where we provide delicious home cooked meals for you
- Great value for anyone seeking a challenging tramping experience of a comfortable kind!