3 Berber Valleys Day Trip
Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
£100 GBP per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
The price includes transportation from/back to Marrakech, lunch, guide, mules.
This tour is designed for 2 people, for a total price cost of 100 GBP.
- Chill out a bit amidst the greenery in the heart of the Atlas mountains.
- Offering a stunning view of the mountain peaks.
- Explore and see several Berber villages nestled in the Atlas Mountains.
- Visit the local manufacturer selling arghan oil products.
- Enjoy a bowl of tajine, couscous or some other local delicacy in a family run guesthouse.
These daily excursions are a great option for those who want to escape the urban noise of Marrakech and chill out a bit amidst the greenery in the heart of the Atlas Mountains. Walk through the labyrinth of paths which have been walked for centuries, by terraced houses – each of them offering a stunning view to the mountain peaks – and passing the solid walls of the Kasbah. See the beautiful apple and walnut orchards along the way to the village of Aremd, at an altitude of 2000 m. See the grinning children passing by from school, visit the local manufacturer selling the products of arghan oil, and finally enjoy a bowl of tajine, couscous or some other local delicacy in a family-run guesthouse. The price includes transportation to and from Marrakech, lunch, guide, mules. We look forward to guiding you!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.