Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$25 USD per person
approx. 1 1/2 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mon-Sat 11 am & 1:30 pm Sunday 11 am
400 Royal St.
French Quarter, Cemetery & Voodoo. A rest break at the Basin St. Station, which used to be the old train station during the Civil War.
This is the tour where visitors can enter a cemetery. Wear comfortable walking shoes & drink plenty of water. Bring umbrella &/or raingear in case of a shower. (We roll unless weather is inclement.)
- Visit the oldest cemetery in existence
- Learn how & why we bury above the ground.
- Learn how the burial vaults work & the history of Marie Laveau, the Queen of Voodoo
- See Congo Square where Voodoo rituals were performed.
- Learn French Quarter architecture & history.