1-Day Durban City Tour + Valley of 1000 Hills
Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Heritage-History Tour, Nature, Nature Tour, Sightseeing
R1290 ZAR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees, tolls.
- Embark on a scenic tour through the city of Durban.
- The Valley of a Thousand Hills is an awesome, breathtaking holiday destination. Enjoy the unspoiled nature and beautiful wildlife.
- Walk through the Victoria Street Market!
- We will go on a city center walk, learning about Durban.
- We will visit the Kwa-Muhle Apartheid Museum.
This tour builds on what travelers would experience on the Durban City Tour.
This tour starts off in the busy hub of the city of Durban. Led by a local guide, he will give you the local insight into the city of Durban. Learn about the city and its history as you pass from highlight to highlight. Visit places like the Victoria Street Market, the city centre walk and the Juma Masjid Mosque as we make our way to the serene and majestic Valley of a Thousand Hills.
The Valley of a Thousand Hills is a breath taking place. It is arguably the most beautiful, scenic holiday destination in South Africa. It is an amazing holiday destination due to its appeal to a wide variety of travelers. Enjoy the unspoiled nature as you leisurely drive along a road surrounded by pristine nature.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.