Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
The guide will meet your group outside St Paul's London underground station.
Qualified guide, Qualified driver-guide with vehicle, Coach and driver hire, Tour fuel costs, parking rates, driving charges and tolls, All local taxes and any other fees agreed at time of booking, Supplementary guide hire for group sizes 20+, Administration fee for extensive itineraries or supplementary guide hire
Not included: Entrance fees to attractions, Meals or refreshments, Public transport fares, Flights or accommodation, Transfers from airports or pick-ups outside the M25, Extra parking rates/fines through excessive delays by client. Gratuities or tips (at client's discretion)
- Learn the stories of the mysterious Celts at River Thames.
- Look at a Saxon church, and also the Viking legacy.
- Find the monastery founded for monks to pray for souls of the Black Death.
- Find the place where the Peasants' Revolt came to a pointed end.
- See aspects of 21st century London through its ever-changing skyline.