Trip at a Glance
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$280 USD per trip
around 50 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
9 AM Mon - Sun
Tour guide fees, taxes and admissions, all private vehicles expenses.
The Tour fare doesn't include customers' admissions to the charged attractions and/or meals/lunch. ALL TOURS CAN BE TAILORED according to the customers' expectations.
- Drive along Rio's beach side to see the famous Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, stopping at breathtaking lookout viewpoints for pictures.
- Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, driving thru the Tijuca National park and stopping at some scenic viewpoints.
- Have a beautiful view of the city of Rio's bay, downtown, north and south zone areas from the world famous Sugar Loaf cable car mountain.
- Enjoy Rio's historical district, the modern cathedral, the Lapa district, the old acqueduct and the colorful tiles staircase, amongst others.
- Visit the famous colonial 19th century neighborhood of Santa Teresa and its famous street car.