Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
R490 ZAR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Victoria Street Market
Transport (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees.
- Explore the Victoria Street Market!
- Walk through Durban's city centre, led by a local guide who will connect you to the local life!
- Visit the Kwamuhle Apartheid Museum, helping you understand the history of Durban.
- Take a stroll through the botanical gardens and take in the natural beauty!
- Visit the Umngeni Hindu Temple.
Embark on a scenic sightseeing tour through the city of Durban. You will be fascinated by the variety of landmarks which highlight this great city. Led by a local guide, this tour is the best way to connect to Durban, immersing you in its history and culture.
We will begin the sightseeing tour by exploring the Victoria Street Market as we walk through the city centre. After mingling with the locals and taking in the city, we will make our way to the Juma Masjid Mosque, the largest of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere, as well as the Umngeni Hindu Temple. We will also visit the Kwa-Muhle Apartheid Museum, followed by a tour of the old apartheid Durban suburbs.
This cultural and history tour will take us to the beautiful botanical gardens, followed by a trip to the University of KwaZulu Natal. Afterwards, we will make our way to the Mabida Soccer City Stadium, where our 2 minute sky ride begins. Get ready to stand atop the stadium arch and onto the platform with provides you with a 360 degree view of Durban!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.