Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Desert Tour
Price$300 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7:00 a.m on day of departure
From your place of accommodation in Marrakech
Pick up from your hotel, transportation, driver/guide, private tour, desert camp, dinner, breakfast and camel trekking, entrance fee to all sites and monuments and refreshing drinks.
Please bring an extra coat for the evening, especially in between late September until the end of April, as the nights will be chilly. We provide torches but if you have a headlamp that will be ideal.
- Camel trekking to a desert camp where you will spend the night. Best Sahara tour guide and Sahara experiences.
- Make your way through the High Atlas Mountains to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate, as well as the Low Atlas Mountains, and Draa Valley.
- See date palm trees, the Valley of One Thousand Kasbahs, Zagora, Mhamid, and Erg Chigaga.
- This tour takes you through sand dunes, to meet nomads and Touaregs. Look forward to quad biking and ATVs in the dunes.
- Get ready for some sand boarding and bird watching. While traveling to the south of Morocco, learn about the Berber Life and tagines.