Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Eco Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Nature, Sightseeing, Wildlife Safari
PriceR3700 ZAR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation, Accommodation, Meals, Non-alcoholic drinks, Entrance fees, Tour organisation and Guide's tuition
The price is per person sharing. An extra R 200 for single supplement ie You have your own room.
- See a number of memorials and hear stories of past battles.
- Visit cultural venues such as Shakaland and Mtonjaneni Historical Museum.
- Learn about the Zulu traditions, superstitions, and ways of life.
- Get to know the Zulu Kings such as Shaka, Dingaan, Mpande and Cetshwayo as well as European characters such as John Dunn.
- Get to know the workings of the environment from the star constellations, the trees, grasses, animals, birdlife, food chains and food webs.