Walking Tour inTehran City
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$80 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Professional Tour Guide
- if you want an Iranian person's company and show you different layers of Tehran
- visiting Golestan Complex , Tehran Grand Bazar, National jewelry museum(not: it is open on Saturday,Sunday,Monday & Tuesday)
- have Iranian lunch in a nice restaurant
- Look forward to unforgettable memories and experiences.
- Just let me know when you will be in Iran
Tehran is the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. With a population of around 9 million in the city and 16 million in the wider metropolitan area,Tehran is the largest city and urban area of Iran, the 2nd-largest city in Western Asia, and the 3rd-largest in the Middle East. It is ranked 29th in the world by the population of its metropolitan area.
The city was the seat of the Qajars and Pahlavis, the two last imperial dynasties of Iran. It is home to many historical collections, such as the royal complexes of Golestan, Sa’dabad, and Niavaran, as well as the country’s most important governmental buildings of the modern period.
Start planning your next experience today.
My name is Sima Jahandideh. I live in Isfahan, Iran. I graduated in tourism management in MA. I'm a bilingual cultural and ecotourism tour guide (English & Italian).I'm proud to announce that tourism is booming in Iran and my real passion is meeting new people and introducing Iran's amazing culture and sightseeing to them.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.