Trip at a Glance
Canakkale, Troy, Turkey
Price$1295 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every Saturday, Monday and Thursday
Meet at the airport. Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Return airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport 3 nights hotel in Istanbul ;1 night hotel in Canakkale ;2 nights in Kusadasi ;1 night in Pamukkale; 2 nights in Antalya; 2 nights in Cappadocia; 11 breakfasts; Guided Istanbul City Tour; Guided Gallipoli tour; Guided Troy tour; Guided Acropolis of Pergamon tour ;Guided Ephesus tour; Guided Pamukkale and Hierapolis tour Guided Antalya Old City tour Guided Konya tour Guided Cappadocia tours Guided Ankara tour; Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach Professional English-speaking tour guides All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Bazaar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
- Visit to ST. SOPHIA one of the architectural marvels of all time. TOPKAPI PALACE the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries.
- See the battle fields of Gallipoli. Visit the famous archaeological and mythological site of Troy, home of the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy.
- A fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary.
- Get to know the Cappadocia region, the beautiful horse country Katpatuka, (as the Persians called her) is an unbelievable strip of land, enchanting and mysterious. Cappadocia region is also famous for its arts, including ceramic and carpets.
- Visit Salt Lake, which is a natural salt lake and the second biggest lake in Turkey.