Trip at a Glance
Everglades National Park, Florida, United States
Price$650 USD per person
18 miles total
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
November to April
815 Oyster Bar Lane, Everglades City
Three days professional guide services, all meals (7 total), two nights shared camping accommodations, single or double sea kayak, all camping gear and all required camping permits.
- Get off the beaten path and fully experience the remote Everglades backcountry in only three days time!
- Kayak quietly and unobtrusively in the middle of feeding dolphins, float by gentle manatees, watch giant sea turtles, plus observe countless birds.
- Spend two nights on a wild, remote and undeveloped beach.
- Go directly to the hidden places without the risk getting lost.
- Enjoy trying delicious local foods along the way.