Trip at a Glance
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Adventure, Nature, Outdoor, Wildlife Safari
PriceR2400 ZAR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transport (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees, tolls.
The Birds of Prey Centre is closed on Mondays.
- Lion Park - this is your chance to get close to the elephants and lions! Watch them jump around the car!
- Birds of Prey Centre - be introduced to the majestic birds of South Africa as they fly around you.
- Tala Game Reserve - this wildlife sanctuary is home to the rare sable antelope, rhinos, giraffes, and more!
- The Valley of A Thousand Hills - an awesome holiday destination that offers an unspoiled view of nature and wildlife.
- PheZulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park- catch a glimpse of the local Zulu culture and Zulu dance and then learn about South Africa's reptiles!