Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
1st Zulu Safaris
Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Adventure, Nature, Outdoor, Wildlife Safari
R2400 ZAR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transport (Toyota Quantum/ Land Rover Defender), entrance fees, tolls.
The Birds of Prey Centre is closed on Mondays.
- Lion Park - this is your chance to get close to the elephants and lions! Watch them jump around the car!
- Birds of Prey Centre - be introduced to the majestic birds of South Africa as they fly around you.
- Tala Game Reserve - this wildlife sanctuary is home to the rare sable antelope, rhinos, giraffes, and more!
- The Valley of A Thousand Hills - an awesome holiday destination that offers an unspoiled view of nature and wildlife.
- PheZulu Cultural Village and Reptile Park- catch a glimpse of the local Zulu culture and Zulu dance and then learn about South Africa's reptiles!
The Mini Safari tour starts with a visit to the Lion Park, where you will get a chance to come close to the lions and elephants. After getting an up-close look at these majestic animals, we will stop at the Birds of Prey Centre (closed on Mondays), where visitors are introduced to the wide variety of majestic birds found in South Africa.
The tour continues on to the Tala Game Reserve, which offers exceptional game viewing and birding. Along the way, we will stop at the Valley of A Thousand Hills, where we will visit the PheZulu Cultural Village. While exploring the village, you will be able to catch a glimpse of the local Zulu culture and dance.
The last stop along this tour takes you to the Reptile Park. A qualified park guide will provide you with interesting facts about the crocodiles and snakes of the park.
Your adventure awaits!
1st Zulu Safaris
We are a tour operator based in Durban, South Africa. We have been in operation since 1998. Our services include tours and transfers, with offices located at the Ushaka Marine World and the Tropicana Hotel. We have a ranged of cultural and nature tours which vary from day trips to overnight trips.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.