Trip at a Glance
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$180 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Rio de Janeiro City, meeting at your hotel
Licensed guide fluency English or Spanish
The best way to discover Rio de Janeiro is by foot. This is suitable for the adventurous travelers and most of the tours are made by public transportation: bus, subway and cab (if necessary). Private transportation is available upon request.
- Visit the Christ Redeemer (statue) by train
- Explore the Lapa neighborhood in Downtown (old aqueduct)
- Visit Seláron stairs, Metropolitan Cathedral, Sambodrome (Carnival place)
- Visit the beautiful Pão de açúcar (Sugar Loaf mountain) by cable car
- Explore the must-see places and local spots in Rio.