Guide at a Glance
Merzouga, Zagora, Morocco
Adventure, Camel Riding Tour
Arabic, Berber, English, French
City tours, cultural trips, food trips,4WD trips,Off-Road trips,historical trips,shopping trips,heritage trips,day trips from Marrakech
To introduce you to my self, I am Mustapha KARRAOUI, I am an insured and fully licensed Official private guide approved by the local authorities. And as members of various travel industry associations, I am held up to a high level of standards and practices.
I am a Berber from the southeast of Morocco. My family comes from a small village named Merzouga, a small village in the desert. My family works in the tourism business since I was a boy, . I am graduated in English studies, my major was linguistics at university. My research paper was about the Berber culture and how it was transferred from one generation to another. After getting my university degree, I went on to become a city & circuit tour guide.
As a tour guide, my responsibilities include planning travel itineraries, familiarizing customers with the locality by vehicle or foot, and ensuring that the group remains safe at all times. I am also ought to stay up-to-date with new attractions that may be of interest to customers. And also helping visitors to see unfamiliar areas
• Being flexible and proactive.
• Having good presentation skills.
• Being enthusiastic and friendly.
• Having good verbal communication skills.
• Being able to interact with people from different backgrounds.
• Having multiple language skills.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having time management skills.
• Being able to retain historical facts.
• Having excellent knowledge about points of interest of specific cities