Guide at a Glance
ISO Photography Expeditions
Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
New Zealand South Island
My name is Adeilson Santos – I’m Photographer and Personal Travel Guide – Journalist by profession and photographer by passion. I’ve been through many countries such as:
• South America: Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay;
• North America: United States and Canada;
• Middle East: United Arab Emirates;
• Asia: India, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia and Singapore;
• Oceania and Pacific: Tahiti, Australia and New Zealand.
• I worked as volunteer, rebuilding homes that got hit by the tsunami in the region of Khau Lak in Thailand; also developed social programs favoring the return of tourism, focusing on survival to the local community;
• Assisted in NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) lectures for HIV-positive street children in Ha Noi in Vietnam and Siem Reap in Cambodia;
Now I share my wonderful world citizen experience through many different sorts and variations of photography. I’ve acquired over twenty years of professional photography experience, working on exceptionally inspiring personal projects that require intuitive and innovative styles. I speak English and Brazilian Portuguese.