As a Premium Listing customer – adding this key business information to your GuideAdvisor Operator Dashboard is as easy as a couple of mouse clicks.
Once you’re connected - all the information you need to see across your website’s business reach can be available in one place. Sweet, huh?
Below we describe the three sections, what they display, and what it all means.
This section is an overview of the total amount of traffic your website is getting, where the traffic is coming from, and what they are doing on your site. Wondering what % of your traffic is coming from referrals? It can all be found here.
The Google Analytics stats for your website displayed within the GuideAdvisor Operator Dashboard provides a subset of visitor statistics for your website traffic and gives you these details:
- Sessions: Total number of sessions within the date range. A session is the period of time a user is actively engaged with your website
- New Sessions: % of sessions from first time users
- New Users: The total number of first-time users during the specified date range
- Pages Per Session: The average number of pages viewed during one session during the specified date range
- Average Session Duration: The average length of a session in minutes
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of single-page visits (i.e. visits in which the person left your site from the entrance page without interacting with the page).
Traffic By Device
The center section subdivides your visitor traffic by the type of device they are using. This helps you analyze where your site performs well and where visitors may be having difficulty using your site. For example, if you are getting a large percentage of new users from mobile but your bounce rates are higher on mobile, this could mean your site is less usable on that device type and could result in the the loss of potential bookings.
Put your website to the mobile test with the Website Optimization analysis tool on the Dashboard to dig even deeper.
In Google Analytics you can establish business goals to be automatically tracked – and they will be reflected right here within your Operator Dashboard. This section displays the number of Goal completions in the specified date range (and the value of these goals) if you have them set up. Goals can be set for things like how many people on mobile sent you a booking request for example. Just ask us for help getting these set up or check out this FAQ to learn how.
You know we’re here for you, right?